To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address or mobile number in the fields above and click Start
- Once a request is made, all items must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines
- Simply print your Collect+ label and drop off your item at your closest Collect+ drop off point
- Make sure to include your packing slip with your return
- If you receive a comfirmation receipt when you drop off you item at a Click & Collect drop off point, please ensure you keep it until you receive your refund
What items are returnable?
You must return your items within 14 days of receiving your order. All late returns will be charged a late fee.
- They must be in original condition
- Clothing must be unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- Make-up/fake tan marks will not be accepted
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for full priced items unless your item is not returned within 14 days
- A postage contribution of £5 per parcel will be deducted from your refund on all returned sale items
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping unless your item is sent via Collect+ (you will recieve an email with a Collect+ shipping label
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.