1. What you do for a living, what do you love about it and what do you find exciting?
I'm a Brand Experience Producer, we create live experiences for a range of well known brands. As a producer, I get to work through each project from initial creative designs right through to the nuts and bolts of the onsite delivery. What I love most is the variety - I get to work on a massive range of projects, from global car launches to Instagram influencer parties and catwalk shows, I also get to work with a fantastic range of creative people, and most of the events I deliver are abroad, so the locations are always varied too!
Zara in our Rose Beaded Jumpsuit
2. Book/ show/ podcast you're reading/watching at the moment or one you would recommend?
I love the podcast 'How I Built this' with Guy Raz. He interviews well known entrepreneurs from the likes of Ben and Jerry to Bobbi Brown, tracking their usually lesser known failures, mixed in with their much better known successes. It's a fascinating and inspiring listen.
Zara looks stunning in our Rose Beaded High-Low dress and her plait looks so elegant and it perfectly shows off the back
3. Best place you've ever been to/ Favourite holiday destination?
I'm fortunate enough to have travelled to some amazing places, I couldn't put my finger on a single favourite, but one recent gem would be the beautifully simple Tiergarten Park beer garden in Berlin, overlooking a lake with delicate festoon lighting across the trees.
4. What is you favourite/ go-to outfit/ favourite piece of clothing and why?
That's such a hard question! I'm all about variety!
5. Favourite accessory and why?
I'm never far from a pair of simple silver hoop earrings
Here, Zara has paired our Berlin Beaded Gown with sparkly silver heels
6. Favourite beauty product and why?
The bare minimum for me is a thin black eye liner
7. Favourite quote or saying?
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go" (T.S. Eliot)
Here's a look at the back of our Belle Beaded Jumpsuit
8. Any advice you'd give your younger self?
"The hard work pays off"